Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween - Now and Then



HALLOWEEN NOW
October, 2010
My T-Shirt reads: "The Nagging Will Continue Until the Job is Done."
Above the skull and cross bones it says "Pirate Wench"
Arrgh! Watch out matie or I'll put a spell on you!
Photo courtesy of FOCUS newspaper
 

HALLOWEEN THEN
Halloween Night - October 31, 1987
That's me, Sara, the blonde witch.
To protect the innocent, the other folks here shall remain nameless.
Photo courtesy of FOCUS newspaper

I love Halloween.  No matter how old I am, come October 31st I put on my "wig hat" and have such a good time the memory of it haunts me for the rest of the year!  These photos have both appeared in FOCUS free weekly entertainment newspaper - all the news you can use and more! Remember:  All you need is love ... and FOCUS!

I'm a free-lance editoral writer for FOCUS.  Be sure to check out the newspaper online at http://www.focusnewspaper.com/.



No comments:

Post a Comment